Thursday, October 7, 2010

Here's another one of those fabulous emails that landed both Jay-Gag and myself in Dr. Ice's office today..


I've run the Auto report and keep noticing several Purchase Orders which still have not been ordered.
VENDOR NAME has gone unordered since 09/22 for the 4 Foot PRODUCT NAME.
I've asked Jay-Gag about this since he has been the one to issue the last few VENDOR NAME orders and he stated that he only handles the Drop Ships for VENDOR NAME; Huckleberry Hound handles the rest.
The Vendor list I have suggests that I'm supposed to do it, yet I have never placed an order VENDOR NAME.
If it were mine to handle then I would also issue the Drop Ships.
VENDOR NAME is clearly being miss-handled; should I resolve this and continue dealing with it as one more of my vendors to order from moving forward?
Also,
VENDOR NAME #2 has a two Purchase Orders for the same product which tells me that the PO keeps getting canceled for the PRODUCT which has not been ordered yet.
VENDOR NAME #3 has a few Purchase Orders for the same product not yet ordered either.
~ The Voice


Voice-
The only reason I handled the drop ships is because it's a special kinda deal where we use our credit card and I'm use to working with the guy. That's it! If you want I can teach you how to do the drop ships, but I figured I would help you out and just continue to do them.
If it says it's your responsibility then handle it. What all the fuss about???
Lastly, I don't order everyday therefore I handle special orders differently than normal but bottom line I order correctly and efficiently.
I don't have time for Email Wars so let's not make this a big deal, just let me know if you want to handle the whole vendor including drops ships or just regular ordering.
~ Jay-Gag

*** Replied to all including managers ***

FYI,
In the future please do not give Jay-Gag VENDOR NAME orders to handle.
I will handle all the issues for VENDOR NAME moving forward.
The less involvement Jay-Gag has with any vendors that are supposed to be assigned to me the less likely it will be that things will get mishandled.
I am very aware of how to issue Drop Ships for all of our brands being that I'm the one who has given the instruction on how to do so including those that require a credit card.
Thank you,
~ The Voice



If you handle things so well, why are we all having a conversation about your vendor?
~ Jay-Gag


Because you were asked a number of times to handle VENDOR NAME.
As usual you only bothered to do half the job and ignore the rest.
When I asked you who was taking care of this last week you said Huckleberry Hound handled VENDOR NAME.
I just received a few emails from him saying he told you to handle it or get with me about it and you still did nothing.
All this time I was under the impression that one of you were taking care of it; now I look like the idiot because of you.
VENDOR NAME is not a SPECIAL product; so Huckleberry Hound would not be involved with it and that is probably why he asked you to do it or get with me.
You did neither; except point the finger back at Huckleberry Hound.
My frustration is the there's more finger pointing and less resolving of the problem.
I do not want your help unless I specifically ask for it; you create more work for me when you "help" than if I just did myself.


Above discussion was deemed inappropriate and we had a sit down with Dr. Ice and we were forced to apologize to each other; neither one of us really meant it though and the issues about Jay-Gag not being helpful went unresolved.

No comments:

Post a Comment